https://metersys.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/IMG_4776-2.jpg 2760 1825 Lisa Nguyen https://metersys.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/400dpiLogow_notag-300x80.jpg Lisa Nguyen2018-06-13 17:11:392018-06-13 17:13:10City of Dunn Awards AMI Program Management to MeterSYS
City of Dunn Awards AMI Program Management to MeterSYS
Yesterday [June 12th, 2018], the Team was in Dunn, NC and the Dunn City Council unanimously approved a contract with MeterSYS to perform program services for its upcoming AMI technology implementation. MeterSYS will deploy the AMI system for the City in cooperation with the prime contractor, Ferguson Waterworks, and technology manufacturer Sensus. MeterSYS program management services will provide the City with full “turn-key” professional AMI oversight for assurances of system reliability, technology efficiencies, improved utility revenues, and enhanced customer service. Key elements of our program management services include:
- Project Coordination and Responsibilities Assignment
- Project Communication- Internal and External
- Quality Control/Quality Assurance
- Issue and Risk Management
- Systems (Software/Application) Interfacing Management
- Testing Phase- Network Build, Interface Performance, Network Performance
- Project Financial Management
- Inventory and Productivity Oversight- Project Plan Compliance
- Project Reporting
- Training Management
- System Optimization and Project Closeout
- Post-deployment Business Process Improvements
The City of Dunn will join other MeterSYS clients in metering automation and technology utilization. We, at MeterSYS, are happy to have Dunn, NC onboard with us and look forward to serving them effectively.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!